The Romani Residential Aged Care is a 72-bed state-of-the-art facility. Part of RSL Care’s Waterford Estate, the facility delivers first-class services with its onsite café commercial kitchen, hairdresser, allied health support, and doctor’s rooms.
Residents and their families also enjoy dining rooms in each wing and a central activities area for events and entertainment.
Brief For Romani Residential aged care
Reliable hot water is essential in aged care facilities to ensure the care and comfort of residents.
Rheem Commercial were asked to collaborate with Bestec, to provide guidance on delivering a cost effective and sustainable water heating system to support the centre’s daily 5,500 L requirements
Rheem Commercial assisted Bestec with a sustainable energy efficient hot water system to support the centre’s estimated daily 5,500L hot water requirements.
The Solution was a Rheem Gas Boosted Commercial Loline Solar Preheat System, with the solar contribution providing up to 45 per cent of the daily hot water load during peak solar radiation periods. This helped to answer the need for energy efficiency and lower the costs for hot water generation.
The system was installed by Hindmarsh Plumbing and commissioned by Rheem. Rheem Commercial provided on-site support assisting Hindmarsh Plumbing with the installation of the Bestec specified hot water solution.
- Solar Preheat Plant: 24 x Rheem model NPT200 collectors and 7 x 610430 solar storage tanks.
- Gas Boost Plant:3 x Rheem model 624275NO heavy-duty gas storage water heaters.
FIND OUT MORE HERE ABOUT HOW RHEEM CAN CREATE A CUSTOM SOLUTION FOR YOU, NO MATTER THE SIZE.
READ OTHER RHEEM COMMERCIAL CASE STUDIES
- Rheem delivers solution to reduce costs at Hotel INDIGO in Brisbane’s CBD
- High-efficiency hot water solution for Aged Care Home
- Three plants for state-of-the-art St Moritz Apartments
- WA University Innovation Precinct: Rheem delivers Air-to-Water Commercial Heat Pumps
- Rheem delivers hot water upgrade for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital