Ready-made meal delivery company, Youfoodz has completed construction of their purpose-built facility in Berrinba, Queensland. The new 13,700m2 site brings together three production sites under one roof, as well as marketing, administration, and distribution, to establish a collaborative and efficient hub.
To keep up with increased demand for their fresh meal options, the new premises will see meal production capacity grow from 420,000 meals per week to 800,000 to 1.2 million meals per week.
Rheem Commercial were asked to collaborate with Tru-Flow Services and BRW Hydraulics to create a hot water solution that could support the production of a minimum of 800,000 meals per week. The organisation’s vision was to create a site that was both energy efficient and environmentally friendly and required both potable and non-potable water solutions.
The Rheem Commercial team created a system featuring Rheem Tankpak Series 3 Continuous Flow Gas Water Heaters and Rheem Storage Tanks, answering the need for large volume and consistent water heating.
Rheem Series 3 Tankpaks, complete with integrated dual primary and secondary pump sets, were selected to provide both the potable and non-potable hot water plants with greater redundancy. With electronic staging and rotation, the Tankpaks also offered improved efficiency and life, ensuring Youfoodz can continue to deliver nutritionally balanced meals to its customers for years to come.
- 1 x Rheem Tankpak Model TP3E16NBD23825 (16 Heaters)
- 3 x Rheem Storage Tank model 610430 (410L)
- 1 x Rheem Tankpak Model TP3E12NBD23825 (12 Heaters)
- 1 x Rheem Tankpak Model TP3E12NBD23800 (12 Heaters)
- 4 x Rheem Storage Tank model 610430 (410L)
FIND OUT MORE HERE ABOUT HOW RHEEM CAN CREATE A CUSTOM SOLUTION FOR YOU, NO MATTER THE SIZE.
READ OTHER RHEEM COMMERCIAL CASE STUDIES
- Rheem delivers solution to reduce costs at Hotel INDIGO in Brisbane’s CBD
- High-efficiency hot water solution for Aged Care Home
- Three plants for state-of-the-art St Moritz Apartments
- WA University Innovation Precinct: Rheem delivers Air-to-Water Commercial Heat Pumps
- Rheem delivers hot water upgrade for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital