Every home relies on hot water for comfort, especially with school-age children. Learn how the reliability of Rheem’s Electric Storage water heater stood the test of time for Andrew’s family.
Andrew lives in New Farm, Brisbane, with his family of four in a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house. The family relies heavily on their hot water system for daily comfort, especially with two kids at school.
Their Rheem electric storage hot water unit provided the household with a steady, hot, and strong flow of water for an impressive 27 years. However, Andrew decided to replace the system when it started leaking.
The Solution: RHEEM 315l electric storage
Andrew engaged Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water to help him find a solution. He needed an efficient system that would last, and that he could rely on to consistently provide enough hot water for his family.
Out of the available options, the recommended system was a 315L Rheem Electric Storage Unit. Rheem’s unrivalled 12-year cylinder warranty¹,², as well as the longevity of his previous hot water system, provided Andrew with peace of mind that he was making the right decision.
The ease and cost-effectiveness of replacing with a ‘like for like’ system appealed to Andrew and ensured the family was back in hot water quickly. Also, running the system on an off-peak tariff gave Andrew the added benefit of running the system at a lower cost.
- Rheem 315L Electric Water Heater (MODEL NO: 491315)
- Valves, pipework, drain line, insulation, and ripple slab.
Although the system looks familiar, the new Rheem Electric system has some significant improvements, including:
- Rheem Ultranamel® a tough and durable coating to protect the tank.
- A thicker sacrificial anode to protect the tank from corrosion for longer.
- Peace of mind that the system has been manufactured to the highest standards in Australia for Australian conditions.
For almost three decades, Rheem has been the companion ensuring comfort and reliability for Andrew’s family. This new system sets them up for many more years of water that comes on steady, hot and strong®.
AFTER MORE INFORMATION?
If you are looking to replace your current water heater and wish to explore your options, contact Rheem or speak to your local plumber today.
1. Warranty: 12-year cylinder warranty, 1 year labour warranty on the cylinder, 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations. Conditions apply, for full details and conditions which apply visit www.rheem.com.au/warranty.
2. Warranty: 12-year cylinder warranty, 3 year labour warranty on the cylinder, 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations. Conditions apply, for full details and conditions which apply visit www.rheem.com.au/warranty.